Monday, April 23, 2007

My Puppies!

So as most of you know when I get a dog, I want to get two. Two miniature dachshunds :) And I want them to look different - for example, a short hair red one and a long hair black and tan one. Something like that. Well my original thought was to name them old men names like Fred and George. I know - random, but I like it. Well I get a call from my mom today telling me that she had thought of some really cute names. And I laughed so hard because how cute would this be...

FRANKFURT and BEANS!!!


I thought it was hilarious so I had to share :) My thought would be to make sure Frankfurt was a really long dachshund (aka hot dog haha) and Beans would be the runt of the litter. Anyways, I hope everyone is having a good day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WNM,

THEIR NICKNAMES COULD BE BEANIE AND WEANIE!
HOW CUTE THAT WOULD BE?
<--->

Anonymous said...

OMG! I would lovingly deem them Hotdog and Corndog. :)