Tuesday, April 17, 2007

About Me!

Hey everyone! I'm a FSU alum! Go NOLES!
I became a Rollins College alum in 2009 and a UCF alum in 2011!
I'm beginning to believe that I am a professional student...
There is no place like home. I love my family and cherish the time I spend with them.
My friends mean the world to me and I am so grateful to have people in my life that truly care.
When I'm bored, I clean, organize and declutter...and that makes me really happy.
Speaking of organization, I love Microsoft Excel. I do everything I can in excel - budgets, list-making...you name it, I probably have a spreadsheet for it.
I love having fresh flowers in my room...especially sunflowers. :)
I've come to realize that I love autumn.
My favorite time of day is when the sun sets.
I can't imagine driving anything else besides a convertible...top down, wind blowing...so much fun :)
If I'm listening to music, there is a large chance that I'm singing at the top of my lungs and dancing. I can't help it. :)
I have a slight obsession with shopping.
I love dresses and would wear one everyday if I could. Well I probably could if I really wanted to.
Unfortunately, I am never satisfied with my hair style and am always looking for new ways to get it done.
I'm trying to find a craft that I truly enjoy - I haven't found one yet.
I miss Genesis Church very much and cherish every memory I have of it.
I'm somewhat of a homebody. Staying in, cuddling up and watching a movie is so much fun.
But at the same time, many great memories have been made while out on the town. ;)
I love live concerts and FSU home football games!
Vacations, near or far, make me happy.
I love that I've become somewhat of a world traveler.
I'm a sucker for sweets.
I believe in love and romance and kisses that make my heart skip a beat.
I love meeting fun new people but it's great hearing from old friends too.
If you are in Orlando, call me, we should hang out ;)

No comments: