Wednesday, April 18, 2007

American Idol

Sanjaya got kicked off!! :)

But I have to admit - I felt bad when he started crying. I thought it was ridiculous that he got to the top seven but he did follow his dreams so no one can knock him for that :)

And I just thought I would share the lyrics that Martina McBride sung on American Idol last night because it is one of my favorite songs right now:

"Anyway"

You can spend your whole life buildin'
Somethin' from nothin'
One storm can come and blow it all away
Build it anyway

You can chase a dream
That seems so out of reach
And you know it might not ever come your way
Dream it anyway

God is great, but sometimes life ain't good
When I pray it doesn't alway turn out like I think it should
But I do it anyway
I do it anyway

This worlds gone crazy and it's hard to beleive
That tomorrow will be better than today
Believe it anyway

You can love someone with all your heart
For all the right reasons
And in a moment they can choose to walk away
Love 'em anyway


Sweet dreams everyone!

2 comments:

Kyle McDonald said...

YAY! good riddance. HA

Anonymous said...

That song has been on repeat on my itunes for a wile now. The wordsa re beyond perfect. I am so proud of you and your goals and i cant wait to see you and spend time together in orlando soon! I love you!