Friday, May 11, 2007

TGIF

One interview stands between me and grad school. I can't believe that is all I have left to do. I have been on such a roller coaster of emotions since I decided to go back to school. On one hand, I know this is the right move for me. But then on the other hand, I think, what if this isn't the right time? Is it possible to make yourself sick from stress? I'm feeling a slight sore throat coming on lol...

I am so thankful that it is Friday. It is finally the weekend and Eric is coming to Tallahassee! I was just informed by my brother that we are either going to Stetsons for some line dancing or going contra dancing (which is a folk dance that you stand in two lines - don't worry, I've never heard of it either). So either one we do will sure mean that it will be a hilarious night!

And then tomorrow is either the beach or Wakulla Springs. I'm not gonna lie - I'm a little scared of Wakulla Springs. I really don't want to end up with a tick, or multiple ticks. But maybe if we don't go treking in the woods we will be okay haha.

I'm still enjoying my hair cut. Usually when I do something drastic, I end up regretting it the next day, but this time things worked out pretty well. Everyone has seemed to like it so far - or at least they are saying they like it to my face haha! I haven't decided if I will keep it this way or grow it like my original plan. We'll see :)

So all in all, my life is slowing down again to a reasonable pace. There were a few weeks there that I was holding on by just my pinky finger. So now it's time for me to figure out what goal I have next for myself. I'm thinking I will go for my real estate license. But studying for another test just isn't high on my "that sounds like fun" list. Again, we'll see!

I hope everyone is enjoying the summer time so far :)

No comments: