Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I Got In!

It is been a while since I have posted because I have been trying to finish applying to Rollins. It has been so nerve-wracking! Yesterday was the last step - a phone interview with the admissions people for the MBA program. Fortunately, it went really well. They asked me questions I had answered before (I think after all my interviews, there isn't a question I don't have an answer to haha). But I was still nervous - there was nothing else I could do to help myself get in. I just had to wait...

Thankfully, they have something called "Decision in a Day" so I knew that I would know within 24 hours. Well, I got a call today at 2:30 exactly 24 hours from my interview yesterday.

I GOT IN!!


I have been telling everyone because I just can't believe that after all this time something is actually working out for me. I was prepared to just get an email saying that they had filled all the spots. That would have been expected. But, it was the opposite and I couldn't been happier. It just lets me know that I do have something to offer despite all of my rejection that I've had within the last six or seven months.

So I want to say thank you for everyone who has helped me and motivated me to continue trying. There have been times that I have wanted to quit but you have pushed me and encouraged me. Thank you and I love you all!

3 comments:

Kelly and Eric said...

Congratulations baby we all knew you would do it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WNM,

CONGRATULATIONS - I'm not going to say "told you so" :)... We love you - Rollins College is the lucky ones and of curse you are. We are so excited for you.
<---->

Anonymous said...

whit,

congrats--but was there ever really any doubt!!

love you,
d