Friday, May 18, 2007

Alone

I went by myself to the movies tonight. And it was fun. I was surprised by that because I had never been to the movies by myself before. I was fearing that I would feel pathetic or lonely because I didn't have a companion. But it felt great that I could just be in my own company and feel comfortable with that.

It made me realize how many other people were there by themselves. What was their story? Were they alone because they wanted to be or because they had to be? I'm not sure.

It probably helped that the movie that I saw was really good. Georgia Rule. Yes, the movie with Jane Fonda and Lindsay Lohan. I didn't really know what to expect from the movie. I had a vague idea of what it was about - it was chick flick - that is enough information for me to go see it :) I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to movies but I felt that the story and the acting were really good. Go check it out :)

So I'm having a pretty good night :)

No comments: