Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thanks Mid-Back Pain...

It's the perfect weather outside right now to go on a run!



But I'm hesitant, thanks to this horrible mid-back pain...

It started about a month ago when I was at Universal. I'm not sure what I did to aggravate it but the pain was there. After a few days, it slowly went away and hasn't been back...until two days ago...

I think it was the series of occurrences that re-aggravated it. On Wednesday, I ran and used the row-machine at the gym and that machine is killer on the back. Usually I would mean killer in a good way because I love rowing but in this case, I think it was bad. Then the next day, I decided to play interior decorator and helped Abby rearrange her office (i.e. move around HEAVY office furniture).

So my dilemma is: do I run through the pain? Maybe I should just stick to doing some yoga today?

No comments: