Saturday, January 8, 2011

Nothing Like A Beautiful Day

The weather today was perfect! So lucky for me, I got to spend the whole day outside. The entire staff went to Canterbury Retreat Center to play games, do team builders, and participate in the high ropes course. I won't even go into how I felt about my eating habits today - sometimes you have to just go with what is provided. However, I still think there was some serious calorie-burning that balanced everything out. What was great was that, I didn't even feel like I was working out - which to me is the best kind of work out.



Don't Kristen and I look super stylish in our harnesses?

Hopefully tomorrow will begin my regular working out. I will be starting Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and Monday I will begin training for my first race of the year!

No comments: